Do you allow dogs in the cafe?
In light of some recent feedback we are issuing some tips for those wishing to bring their dog to their cafe. We hope these guidelines can help all guests have an enjoyable time while continuing to allow dogs into the cafe.
- Well behaved, small, clean and quiet dogs are allowed
- Paws on the floor at all times and away from table tops
- No feeding or watering of your pet inside the shop
- Water is available and can be provided outside
- Be aware of others at all times, not everyone is comfortable with dogs in an eating establishment.
- This does not affect access for guide dogs.